CSHub researchers collaborate with and communicate key results to industry partners, DOTs (departments of transportation), the construction industry, and other key decision-makers. The materials in this section are designed to aid in communicating about our research activities. Download materials via the links below. For journal articles, visit our library of peer-reviewed publications. For in-depth information about specific topics we study, we also invite you to visit the pavements, buildings, durability and concrete science research sections of this site.
The MIT CSHub is committed to providing research results that are innovative, understandable, and actionable. We aim to provide research results on a regular basis in four main subject areas:
Research Topic Summaries
- Measuring the Impact of Competition on Paving Material Prices
- Pavement Life Cycle Cost Assessment: Price Projection Modeling
- Pavement Vehicle Interaction: Lowering Vehicle Fuel Consumption and Emissions Through Better Pavement Design and Maintenance
- Building Life Cycle Assessment: Quantifying Building Life Cycle Environmental Impacts
- Building Life Cycle Cost Analysis: Life Cycle Costs of Hazard Resistant Buildings