CSHub researchers collaborate with and communicate key results to industry partners, DOTs (departments of transportation), the construction industry, and other key decision-makers. The materials in this section are designed to aid in communicating about our research activities. View and download materials via the links below.
- For journal articles, visit our library of peer-reviewed publications.
- For in-depth information about specific topics we study, we also invite you to visit the pavements, buildings, durability and concrete science research sections of this site.
- For webinars, and recordings of past webinars, discussing our research topics, visit our public webinar schedule page.
The MIT CSHub is committed to providing research results that are innovative, understandable, and actionable. We aim to provide research results on a regular basis in four main subject areas:
We offer public webinars on a nearly monthly basis, and recordings of our past webinars are available on our YouTube Channel. The sessions offer information of general interest to members of the building, paving, and construction communities, as well as to educators, students, journalists, and law and policy-makers interested in the environmental and economic impacts of decision-making concerning infrastructure. Our public webinars are free and open to all and designed for a lay audience. Click here for the regularly updated schedule and a list of archived videos.
Fact & Info Sheets
- Pavements (Updated: August 2017)
- Buildings (Updated: August 2017)
- Life Cycle Thinking: Pavements (March 2018)
- Building Resilience (May 2018)
Research Topic Summaries
- Measuring the Impact of Competition on Paving Material Prices
- Pavement Life Cycle Cost Assessment: Price Projection Modeling
- Pavement Vehicle Interaction: Lowering Vehicle Fuel Consumption and Emissions Through Better Pavement Design and Maintenance
- Building Life Cycle Assessment: Quantifying Building Life Cycle Environmental Impacts
- Building Life Cycle Cost Analysis: Life Cycle Costs of Hazard Resistant Buildings